Thursday, October 8, 2009

Snowblind

I'm sitting here watching Sportscentre and they just showed a report from Edmonton. To my surprise there is a good coating of snow covering the ground in E-town. It's kind of depressing because that's likely going to be making it's way over here sometime soon. Like most Winnipegger's, I've got a love hate relationship with winter. On one hand I enjoy hitting the outdoor rink and snowboarding on our meager hills. On the other hand, minus 40, enough said.

Yet, all in all, I'm kind of looking forward to this winter. It looks like it will be the first time since 2006 that I'll be heading out west to snowboard. I can't wait to hit the slopes of Lake Louise and Sunshine Village.

But before that happens, two more months of first term CreComm. Anticipation is all I have right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment