Sunday, December 6, 2009

You've probably seen it, but it's still funny...

This is old news by now, but every time I see this I still have a good laugh. A Taiwanese television show, which appears to be an offshoot of the trashy tabloids Next and Apple Daily, put together a computer animation of the Tiger Woods car crash. It's good to see that they've diversified from their usual stories on how Canadians are corrupting Taiwanese youth with marijuana and what popstar Jolin is eating for breakfast.

The slapping sound effect at the beginning is especially effective. The video also manages to give both sides of the story. North American news shows should take some cues from this; when something wildly sensational occurs, speculate through the lens of computer animation. Who needs journalists anymore.

All joking aside, I know the Tiger gossip and news has reached a saturation point, but this is still hilarious.


4 comments:

  1. I think I've played this video game before.
    It's impossible to win if you play as Tiger :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, oh the taiwanese... mike was right, it's like a bad (annoying) video game that doesn't seem to have a point or ending... kinda like Tiger's life - what is Tiger's life really about? He seems to have everything already so what's next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this last night on TSN. So good.

    This is totally the future of news. GTA style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I can't believe that made TSN, I love it!

    ReplyDelete