Friday, November 19, 2010

Photoshop Help

Just a quick blog post today, as I'm in the process of trying to reach the surface from under a wave of homework. It's a little bit off topic from what I usually blog about, but my mind is feeling a little bit off topic as well.

I recently (finally) got myself a copy of Adobe Creative Suite 5 and I'm still in the process of familiarizing myself with the new features of the different programs. There are some really cool ones associated with the new version of Photoshop. That coolest one is the Content Aware function. If you want to remove someone or something from an image, all you have to do is select the object with the quick selection tool, select edit < fill < content aware and boom the object is gone and the background has been filled in to look like the existing background. It's not 100 per cent perfect, but it works pretty well. No more extensive clone stamp marathons are necessary anymore.

I found a couple of interesting Photoshop CS5 tutorials and figured I would share them.



No comments:

Post a Comment