Friday, November 6, 2009

Living in a daze

Month number three of CreComm has kicked off and I can confidently say I have hit a wall. I manage to get what I think should be enough sleep every night, yet lately I've been living in a state somewhere between dozing and being awake. I'm pretty much on the go at all times nowadays, whether it be school, work, or homework and my body is taking quite the beating.

As I'm writing this, I'm wishing I could take a nap and catch up on some z's, but I unfortunately have to head off to work right away, for another exciting Friday night at Transcona Pool.

Instead of writing a longer more detailed blog this afternoon, I actually spent the last half an hour burning a CD of what I guess I would call "wake up music", for the ride out to work. I need something to go along with coffee to rev me up today. I figured I'd share some of the music that will hopefully stimulate my ears and brain enough, so I don't pass out at my desk tonight.







Hopefully, I'll have a longer more interesting blog post going in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment