Friday, January 15, 2010

iSlate - a great mystery

I'm not the most technologically advanced. I just got on the Blackberry train, but I barely know how to use mine after weeks of having it. My laptop is often a mystery to me. So it's not surprising that I had no clue what a tablet computer was, let alone that Apple was secretly working on its own version of a tablet, the iSlate.

The iSlate looks like it could permanently change how we consume media. It could spell the end of the print version of magazines. It could make e-readers, like the Kindle obsolete, only months after they were released.

I'm personally hoping that there is truth to rumours that its release is imminent. It's technology will benefit a project I'm about to kick off involving e-publishing.

Looks like I'm going to have to step up technology game.

Behind Apple's iron curtain

No comments:

Post a Comment